Tiger fans continue to purchase national championship gear to bring home a piece of history.
“This is a dream. It’s unreal. This is more exciting than words can express” said Arian Silva, LSU fan.
The words “National Championship Winners” are plastered across shirts and hats as a reminder to fans of one of LSU football’s greatest seasons in history
“Everything’s perfect. Everything’s coming into fruition. At the same time, we have an amazing team, an amazing quarterback, amazing coaching staff,” said one fan.
“To see how they all came together as a team and to have a Heisman trophy winner and to win a national championship is a feat in itself,” said another LSU fan.
Here’s where you can get championship LSU gear in Louisiana:
The following stores will open late Monday night (Jan. 13) immediately after the game to sell championship gear:
- Academy – all Louisiana locations (while supplies last)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – all Louisiana locations (while supplies last)
- Shoe Station – both Baton Rouge locations for an hour after the game (while supplies last)
The following stores will have LSU championship gear on Tuesday, Jan. 14:
- Walmart – most Louisiana locations
- Target – most Louisiana locations
- Purple & Gold and Black & Gold Shop – Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge and Veterans Boulevard in Metairie
- Academy – all Louisiana locations
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – all Louisiana locations
Remember, if you can’t make it out to pick up some LSU championship gear you can buy online from the retailers mentioned above.